Things have been a little tricky recently and once one negative thought creeps in they can soon spiral out of control and become all you think about. With that in mind it is time to re-instigate my Gratitude Journal.
If you want to start attracting positive things into your life, you need to show your gratitude, appreciation and love for the people and things around you.
By acknowledging what you are grateful for you’ll become a deliberate attractor of positive vibrations. As more of your thoughts and words become positive, you’ll start attracting more positive people and circumstances.
A Gratitude Journal is a great way to bring positivity in to your life
How to keep a gratitude journal
1) Choose a blank notebook or journal to write in every night. Keep this notebook next to the bed with a pen readily available.
2) Look for things during the day for which you are grateful. Make mental notes throughout the day. Notice how the gratitude journal shifts the focus to a more positive outlook.
3) Write five thing you’re grateful for each night before bedtime. Review the day and include anything, however small or great, that was a source of gratitude that day, e.g., a baby’s smile, a flower in bloom, or the smell of a newly cut lawn. Make the list personal. Write a few words about the five benefits or blessings. Be brief and increase the length as time progresses.
4) Begin looking everyday for the positive angle in all things. View obstacles as opportunities to appreciate.
5) Focus on the wonderful things in life to attract similar encounters in the course of the day. Use positive energy as a magnet to draw even more positive energy. Note these attractions in the gratitude journal.